1. Very thoroughly remove make-up around the treatment site using Bielenda Professional products matching customer’s skin type. Note! Protect the eyes against exfoliating magnetite filings. It is recommended to make a compress for tired eyes with cotton pads and Satin Rose Water.
2. Apply a portion of the Magnetic Enzymatic Face Scrub and massage into the skin. The massage should last 2 to 5 minutes. Leave the peeling on the skin for up to 10 minutes.
3. Remove magnetite filings from the skin with the included magnet. Note! Wrap the magnet in a disposable tissue. Wash off the rest of the preparation with a compress or sponge. Remove the protecting compress from the eyes.
4. Apply the Creamy Regenerating and Nourishing Face Mask with your hand or a brush. You may use occlusion to intensify the effect.
5. Apply the Rebuilding Repair Serum with Snail Slime Extract on dry skin. Massage gently. You may use special equipment to apply the serum to enhance the effect. We recommend ultrasound or needleless mesotherapy with the 2-in-1 Photon Ultrasonic Massager. Do not wash off. If you use the device, remove excess contact gel for the ultrasound treatment.
6. Prepare the Detoxifying Algae Gel Face Mask with Activated Carbon by mixing 2 parts of the mask in 3 parts of cold, still mineral water. Mix until smooth and apply on the treatment site. Do not remove the mask until it is solid. Depending on customer skin temperature and ambient temperature, this may be about 15–20 minutes. After the solidification time, remove the whole algae gel mask in one go.
7. At the end of the treatment, apply the Regenerating Face Cream with Snail Slime Extract SPF 15, and massage it in gently. The cream is perfect for care of the sensitive area around eyes as well.